We don’t really endorse products/solutions/services per se here at Nonlinear Thinking but we were to make that leap, we couldn’t find a better company to endorse than Hubspot. They have done nothing short of inventing and then reinventing the concept, process and practice of inbound marketing.
Having used Hubspot almost since its inception, the endorsement comes from practical experience. It just makes your marketing better.
The key components in their definition of inbound marketing include:
- Content Creation - You create targeted content that answers your customer's basic questions and needs, and you share that content far and wide.
- Lifecycle Marketing - You recognize that people go through stages as they interact with your company, and that each stage requires different marketing actions.
- Personalization - As you learn more about your leads over time, you can better personalize your messages to their specific needs.
- Multi-channel - Inbound marketing is multi-channel by nature because it approaches people where they are, in the channel where they want to interact with you.
- Integration - Your publishing and analytics tools all work together like a well-oiled machine, allowing you to focus on publishing the right content in the right place at the right time.